Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter on Kids'Street!!!!

Happy Easter to All!!! I would like to give a shout out to all who served on Kids'Street on Easter Sunday!! Awesome turnout with the kids!! Also a Huge Thanks to the Large Group Staff for serving all 4 services!! You guys are awesome!!

This Easter on Kids'Street really hit home with me!! While Adam was telling the story of Jesus' death and resurrection to the kids this morning, I was backstage listening and I couldn't help but smile. I am just so Thankful that I am a part of something so huge and important. Telling these kids about Jesus and that they have hope to be with God forever someday. WOW!! I just love it!! Absolutely love it!! I couldn't be more proud to be a part of something!!!

4 comments:

Adam said...

love this post. Maybe you should lay off of the exclamation points. They are irritating to the reader. lol.

Ken Fun said...

I loved that the children got to make the decision themselves on those cards that was a blessing that I got to sign them!! Nice Blog Kaytster!!!!!

Adam said...

Can we get an update up in this place?

Ken Fun said...

hey kaytster, Becky mentioned to me that she can't comment on your blog as anonymous so she can't leave you one:(