Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dart Frog Dash!!!
















Stephanie Malik and I ran the Dart Frog Dash together on Saturday!! It was a 5K race at the Zoo!! I had a lot of fun doing it!! It was a totally needed dose of friendly competition that I have been missing!!! Mal-dawg and I are looking for our next race to compete in together!! It has become kind of a little tradition for us!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Check out our results!!!
http://www.toledoroadrunners.org/results/results2007/2007_dart_frog_5K.htm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job in placing 19th overall. I would have not completed the race if I ran.
-Jon Wang

Anonymous said...

wow great job on placing katelyn

Adam said...

SNOOKUMS you took 2nd!! woah, congrats.

Anonymous said...

i had a great time at the dash with you kj! well, except maybe the 2nd mile, but everything else was fun! ha! way to go! you are so gifted! -mal

Anonymous said...

People should read this.